Back on the Market! Vendor says SELL!
With interest like this, it won’t last long!
This high-set home offers excellent value for money, complemented with a well-designed floor plan, functional kitchen, and spacious air-conditioned living areas.
Classic features of timber floorboards and louvers throughout add to the tropical element – perfect for our climate.
This charming solid home is in all original condition, offering the new owner to do any future renovations or extensions to their own taste and desire.
Sitting back from the street, this quality property provides plenty of privacy and a modern contemporary feel throughout. An impressive combination of space, style and comfort.
This home offers a good opportunity to those looking for affordable living, thanks to its size, fresh interior, and location. Ready for you to just move in!
– 4 sizeable bedrooms, 3 air-conditioned, all include ceiling fans and built-ins
– Split air-conditioning throughout living and dining areas
– Living areas captures an abundance of light and breezes from the large louvered windows
– Sunlit kitchen features an upright oven, large pantry and plenty of bench and cupboard space
– Timber floors throughout living areas and bedrooms
– Main bathroom features a shower over bath
– Cosy front porch – a great place to relax and unwind
– Fully enclosed underneath, perfect man cave includes workshop, plenty of storage space, plus separate air-conditioned office or sleep out
– Established gardens border the property and the back yard could easily accommodate a deck or pool
– Fully fenced 678m2 block with double side access
– Carport parking space for one plus room for more
– Ideal central location in a quiet court
– Minutes from Stockland, Myers, schools, daycare and public transport
All offers are to be presented!
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 678 m²
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining