Location + Property Access = Freedom
21 Fremont Street, Mount Low is a unique property in that it’s been build by one of Townsville’s premium builders Grady Homes which comes with all trimmings and foresight that other builders don’t include as a standard and it’s also been build with low upkeep/maintenance in mind.
There is plenty of room for a pool, garage/shed or a tropical oasis garden. This house is a lifestyle choice, only minutes to the beach and so close to Deeragun shopping where there is something for everybody. Townsville’s voted best Fish & Chip shop and a short drive to bushland beach that’s got a designated on-leash dog area.
There are annual markets at Bushland beach and at Bluewater Park.
• 7 Minutes to Bushland Beach Tavern, Beach access and monthly markets.
• 6 Minutes to Deeragun shopping precinct.
• 17 Minutes to JCU & Townsville University Hospital.
• Built by Townsville’s premium builder, Grady Homes.
• Corner block with side double gate access.
• Built with low maintenance in mind.
The vendor has given clear instructions to seek and submit all written offers to buy.
The property is currently tenanted until the 17th of January 2022 for $345.00 p/w
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 645 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining