Getting your property back into shape
Maintenance Request Agreement
The quickest and easiest way to log a maintenance request is through the tenant portal. You MUST include photos when you log a maintenance request
I acknowledge that I have read and tested all the troubleshooting hints and tips.
I understand that the tenant agrees to replace light bulbs, as required, at their own cost.
I acknowledge that I have tested all appliances in my property as suggested in the troubleshooting hints and tips. I understand that if any electrical issues are caused by faulty appliances, I will be held accountable for any costs/callout fees incurred.
I agree that if I request emergency maintenance, and it is not classed as “Emergency Repairs”, I will be held responsible for full payment of the callout and other fees involved.
I acknowledge that if this is NOT a genuine maintenance request, I will be responsible for paying the call out fee and labour cost.
WARNING: If you initiate any repairs or maintenance without proper authority, you do so at your own cost, except in cases of emergency.
Type “Log a maintenance request” to get started
If you have an emergency maintenance request, you must still log the maintenance online as soon as possible. You must also read the emergency maintenance checklist and ensure you understand the definition of an emergency.
WARNING: If you do not log your emergency maintenance request online, you will be liable for the tradesperson’s cost.
An emergency, for the purposes defined here, is maintenance which requires immediate attention. For example:
- A burst water service or a serious water service leak
- A blocked or broken toilet
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm, fire or impact damage
- A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- A failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on premises for hot water, cooking or heating
- A fault or damage that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- A fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a resident of the premises.
If you were unable to contact our office for the required approval, then we request that in such an emergency you contact the following tradespeople.
For After Hour Emergency Call Outs:
Plumber to Your Door
|0417 276 954||1800 4PLUMBER|